Pets are a welcomed part of the family at Prairie House. We even feature a beautifully landscaped and fenced in “Prairie Dog” Park that’s great for walks, exercise and time outdoors.
Our Pet Policy
Prairie House Assisted Living and Memory Care is a pet-friendly community. We recognize that pets are family, too. So we welcome our four-legged friends who share so much love and devotion. The requirements for pet residency with us are:
- 25 lbs or less with management approval
- Resident must be able to completely care for (or provide care for) the pet
- Pet must be kept groomed and apartment maintained in satisfactory condition with no parasites or pest issues
- Pet may not be a nuisance in any way nor threat to others in the community
- $500 non-refundable pet fee